For basil, garlic and olive oil lovers, we share the traditional Mediterranean pesto recipe.
– 3 sprigs of fresh basil.
– 3 sprigs of parsley.
– 2 garlic cloves.
– 50 grams peeled almonds.
– 6 dried tomatoes.
– 50 grams grated cheese.
– 100 cc Viridian olive oil.
– Salt and pepper.
1. Clean and chop the parsley and basil leaves.
2. Chop the garlic cloves and dried tomatoes.
3. Grind the peeled almonds.
4. Mix everything and add grated cheese.
5. Add oil little by little.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
And enjoy it with delicious al dente pasta!