- 50 grams fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 kg (2.20 lb) bread flour
- 30 grams salt
- 2 tablespoons Viridian extra virgin olive oil.
- In a bowl, put the yeast and sugar and pour ½cup warm water. Mix it well, cover it and let it ferment in a warm place.
- Mix flour with salt and make a wreath. In the center, place the fermented yeast, water and 2 tablespoons Viridian olive oil.
- Knead for 15 minutes until the dough is smooth and homogenous.
- Cover it, place it a warm place and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Divide the dough in two round lumps.
- Make 3 parallel cuts on the top of the dough and let it rise again until it doubles its size.
Preheat the oven to a moderate/high temperature and bake the lumps for 45 minutes.